St. Paul United Church of Christ in Nashville is a vibrant, dynamic, whole-life church, welcoming our youngest infants while we celebrate the lives and contributions of our eldest members. We worship together each Sunday morning – families and singles, the young of years and the young of heart, people of all walks of life, people of different faith commitments and customs, people of diverse backgrounds and life experiences. Together we are the Body of Christ, worshipping, learning and acting together to walk in the footsteps of Christ.
With over 155 years of ministry here in Nashville, St. Paul continues to thrive and grow, attending to the guidance of God’s Holy Spirit within our community.
When you join us you will find:
- Worship experiences designed to inspire you
- Education to support your spiritual growth
- Opportunities to develop your gifts and leadership
- Fellowship events to build new friendships, deepen our care for one another, and build the Body of Christ
- Hands-on ministries where you can make a difference in the community and in the world
- Traditions and rituals with deep meaning that make this church unique and which carve out a special place in your heart
- Pastoral care for all stages of life and support when you need it most
We walk together with faith, affirming the UCC’s radical call to all God’s children:
“No Matter, Who You Are or Where You Are on Life’s Journey, You Are Welcome Here!”